In this article, We have tried to cover maximum test cases for disabled field. We have cover positive and negative test cases.
Positive Test Cases
- Verify that when user lands on the non editable field then default view should be non editable mode.
- Check the default fields for the non editable field.
- Check that default fields are required or not.
- Checks the color of the non editable field.
- Check that cursor icon when user hover over non editable field.
- Verify that user is able to clicks on any field values or not.
- Verify that prefilled values are displayed as expected or not.
Negative Test Cases
- Verify that if user double clicks on the non editable field then obverse the behavior of non editable field.
So in this way, we covered test cases on disabled field. If you are looking for more examples then please visit the link below.