Nowadays, there are many areas on the websites where the “submit button” can be used. For example HRMS domain, Banking domain, Ecommerce domain etc… this button does appear. So In this article, we have tried to cover positive and negative test cases for submit button.
UI Test Cases
- Verify that submit button design is as per specification or not.
- Verify that the submit button properly aligned or not.
- Verify that the label text properly displayed or not.
- Verify that the font family of the submit button.
- Verify that the color of the submit button.
- Verify that the height of the submit button.
- Verify that the width of the submit button.
- Verify that the length of the submit button.
- Verify that the button name shows as per requirement or not.
Functional Test Cases
- Verify that the submit button is clickable or not.
- Verify that if the user clicks on submit button without filling required fields then validation error message should be displayed on screen.
- Verify that the user is able to submit with valid data or not.
- Verify that the user should not be able to submit with invalid data.
- Verify that after clicking on the submit button, the user should be redirected to the destination page or not.
Negative Test Cases
- Verify that any spelling mistake on label text of the submit button.
- Observe the behavior of application when user clicks twice on the submit button.
So in this way, we covered submit button test cases. If you are looking for more examples then please visit the link below.
Thank you, Readers…!!!