Nowadays, there are many areas on the websites where the “Apply button” can be used. For example online recruitment portals and sometimes on the settings page apply button does appear. So In this article, we have tried to cover positive and negative test cases for apply button.
Positive Test Cases For Apply Button
- Verify that apply button design is as per customer’s requirements or not.
- Verify that the height of the apply button
- Verify that the width of the apply button
- Verify that the length of the apply button
- Verify that the color of the apply button
- Verify that the apply button icon or apply button is displayed on webpage
- Verify that the apply button is clickable or not.
- Verify that if user clicks on apply button then user should be navigated on destination page or not.
- Verify that the user should get a successful toast message after clicking on the apply button.
- Verify if the user applies the application then the record should be created from the backend side [Database].
Negative Test Cases For Apply Button
- Verify that any spelling mistake on label text of the apply button.
- Verify that if user click on apply button then user should not be navigated on error page.
- Verify that if user double clicks on the apply button then observe the behavior of the application.
- Observe the behavior when the user clicks on the apply button without filling any Form on the web page.
So as above, we have discussed positive and negative test cases for apply button. If you are also looking for more examples of the test cases then please visit the link below.